With our 3 day fundamentals training, you achieve a solid understanding of all aspects of Symbiosis in Development (SiD) and systems thinking, as well as the capacity to implement it within your professional context. The training results in a SiD fundamentals certification. These trainings are held regularly for open registration, and on-demand for organizations. See the Except Academy website for open registration dates.
During the training, we dive into:
- Introduction of key concepts including integrated sustainability, systems thinking, co-creation, resilience theory, complexity theory, and participatory planning.
- Translating theory into practice via real, case-based, transdisciplinary team projects.
- Understanding how to apply systems thinking in your own work environment to design more creative, innovative, long-lasting solutions.
- Maximum of 12 participants ensures an intimate and dynamic group with adequate time for personal attention.
- At the end of the course, you will receive a SiD fundamentals certificate.
To find out more about our training programs, visit the Except Academy Website or reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.