Vacancy: Executive Assistant Vietnam
Who Are We?
At Except Integrated Sustainability, we work on cutting edge sustainability strategies and projects with our diverse team of consultants, engineers, designers and managers. From advising and researching to developing strategies, we aim to sustainably transform businesses, cities, and industries.
Since 1999, our small but diverse team has been pushing the boundaries of sustainable development. We collaborate with private and public clients, utilizing over a dozen disciplines to unearth future-proof, resilient solutions that are both realistic and achievable. Our approach is not just about finding solutions; it's about finding the right solutions. Learn more about our innovative methods and impact by visiting www.except.eco.
We have been active in Vietnam since 2020, and hope to grow our network, partnerships and activities. We're looking for an Executive Assistant in Ho Chi Minh City – someone who's not just looking for a job, but a purpose. You'll manage administrative tasks, foster meaningful relationships, and support our Country Manager in Vietnam and Director during visits. Your role is central to our growth in Vietnam, blending innovation, sustainability, and personal development.
- Be the warm and enthusiastic face of Except, managing relationships that matter.
- Managing VAT taxes, invoices, banking, and other administrative tasks.
- Efficiently handling office management duties, including setting meetings, managing calendars and appointments, and organizing small events.
- Representing Except at events, capturing moments through photography.
- Crafting occasional social media posts to engage our community.
- Arranging travel and coordinating events and business meetings for our Director and Country Manager.
- Bring a proactive, detail-oriented approach to every task, big or small.
We seek a proactive individual who:
- Is passionate about sustainability and systemic change.
- Eager to learn, grow, and take on new challenges.
- Is based in HCMC and fluent in Vietnamese.
- Proficient in English, written and verbal.
- With strong organizational skills.
- Professional yet personable, embodying our mission.
- Has responsibility and self-management skills: Working from home and on-the-go is the norm with us, we do not have a fixed office in Vietnam
Why Join Except?
- Be part of a globally impactful organization.
- Embrace opportunities for professional growth and learning.
- Join a team where sustainability is not just a goal, but a way of life.
- Flexibility, personal support, and room to grow.
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Eagerness to learn, grow, and embody the mission of Except.
- Professional demeanor, with an affinity for our sustainability-driven mission.
- A passion for learning and commitment to sustainability.
What We Offer
- A full-time position, located in the dynamic environment of Ho Chi Minh City.
- A compensation range of $300-$500 per month, depending on your experience.
- An opportunity to be part of a pioneering team, dedicated to making a real difference in the world.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right fit for this role, please send your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including a CV and max 1 A4 motivation letter in English. On this page you can find some more details on what it means to work with Except. We look forward to hearing from you.