The industrial revolution left us with a radically different world, with its benefits and problems. Today, we find that the supply chains we rely on for vital resources are ancient, inefficient, and fragile. Luckily, there are plenty of options to start producing our food, products, and energy in much better ways, closing loops in supply chains, and utilizing nature's power. Do you want to show people how to capitalize on these new value chains and lead the way? Are you working on these issues, and seek a group of experienced professionals to back your projects? Do you want to work, learn and grow in a cooperation of passionate entrepreneurs? Then this is for you.
This is a position for an independent professional with an entrepreneurial drive within a cooperative, for a long-term collaborative engagement. We seek help from experienced project managers.
We've been growing and expanding rapidly, and aim to transform our signature services into flourishing and independent organizations. We are looking for entrepreneurs with a strong vision to lead these programs and take ownership of the results with us. Are you an experienced professional that can form and lead teams, develop projects and make them succeed? Then the following is of importance:
- You are independent: an entrepreneur, free-lance, or small business owner
- You are creative, a teamplayer, good at coordination and driven
- You have experience with stakeholder trajectories, supply chains and the food industry
- Your English and Dutch writing and speaking skills are excellent
- There's perspective on owning shares of the program if proven successful
Interested? Read on and find out the details.
Working in a cooperative
We are a cooperative of independent entrepreneurs. We earn our living by engaging society with full responsibility and develop revolutionary projects in which we are invested. We work together in teams to stand stronger together as independents and reap the benefits of multi-disciplinary cooperation. This is not for the faint of heart, so we seek only the brave and the willing.
Get to know us
- Every Monday | 13.00 h | Get-to-know-us-lunch | Rotterdam
- Monday, once a month | 18.00 h | Hello drinks | Rotterdam (ask for details)
Read the Work-with-us page, and follow its instructions carefully In your application email mention 'Application Program Manager Industry & Food' in the subject line instead of 'Exceptional Member Application'.