Honestly, we wish we could clone him. Michiel is the Program Manager of our dreams. We all want to work with him in a project. In his opinion, cooperation needs to be explorative and result-oriented. With his technical background and analytical mind, Michiel is quick to understand complex systems and relations. His business background and entrepreneurial mindset push him to come up with creative, yet pragmatic solutions. Are you our new Michiel?
Please note: This is a position for an independent professional with an entrepreneurial drive within a cooperative, for a long-term collaborative engagement. We are in the process of creating new teams and we seek help from experienced project managers.
Due to growth, we are implementing a new structure. We aim to transform our signature services into flourishing and independent organizations. We are looking for entrepreneurs with a strong vision and the conviction that dreams can be achieved. Are you an experienced program manager that can form and lead teams and acquire projects?
For this challenge, we've indexed the following positions that we need to fill.
- Program Manager Future Proof Buildings (Netherlands), for transforming buildings.
Experience in the built environment as an architect or engineer is desired.
- Program Manager Industry & Food (Netherlands), for transforming industries and food systems.
With experience in stakeholder trajectories, supply chains and the food industry.
- Program Manager Polydome (Netherlands) for realizing advanced polyculture food systems.
With experience in the agriculture industry and launching innovative projects.
- Program Manager Knowledge Management & Software (Netherlands ), for knowledge management and ICT projects.
With experience in online developments, infographics and KM.
- Program Manager Communication & Training (Netherlands), for sustainability communication and training.
With experience in workshops, events, books, and online communication.
In addition to the above, the following is of importance:
- You are an entrepreneur
- You are creative, a teamplayer, good at coordination and driven
- Your English and Dutch writing and speaking skills are perfect
- Perspective on owning shares of the program if proven successful
- You like to work on innovative, new approaches
Are you being triggered? We’d love to hear from you. Please carefully read our entire Work with us webpage, and follow the procedure stated to apply.
Working in a cooperative
We are a cooperative of independent entrepreneurs. We earn our living by engaging society with full responsibility and develop revolutionary projects. We work together in teams to stand stronger together. This is not for the faint of heart, so we need you to carefully consider if you can work as an independent.
When you apply, we need you to have read the entire "Work-with-us" page, and follow its instructions carefully. Fill out the questions set out on that web page to apply, supported by your CV and other documents.
Try before you buy!
If you have any questions, we can schedule a Skype meeting, or even better: join us for lunch or drinks to get a better understanding of who we are and what we do. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for one of the following events:
- Every Monday | 13.00 h | Get-to-know-us-lunch | Rotterdam
- Monday, once a month | 18.00 h | Hello drinks | Rotterdam (ask for details)