We're applying new approaches to neighborhood redevelopment and adaptive reuse of buildings in our Urban Renaissance program. For leading this program we seek someone with leadership skills, an eye for business development, who is strong on content and collaboration. These projects are in different parts of the world and seek the pioneering edge of urban transformation, but the program's base is in Rotterdam. Please note that this application is not a job offer, but an invitation to join a collective of other independent professionals.
We seek an intrepid project leader, with a background as an architect / urbanist, to join us as an independent partner in our co-operative. You'll work on integrated sustainable neighborhood developments, building renovation, and design. You are a connector, curious, good communicator, and above all, you love working on pioneering solutions for pressing societal problems around the world. You will be responsible for managing the program, acquisition and motivating a team of multidisciplinary professionals.
Besides the above, the following is of importance:
- You are an independent entrepreneur, wanting to join a collective of entrepreneurs;
- Architecture and urban development are your areas of expertise (broad focus);
- You can produce digital documents and drawings on a world-class level;
- Proficient in the Adobe suite and a 3D package of choice;
- Your English writing and speaking skills are excellent;
- Working from The Netherlands.
Sounds like you? We’d love to hear from you.
Read the ‘work with us’ section on our website carefully, and send an email with your CV, motivation, and portfolio as indicated. Please respond before February 13.