You thrive to work on tools that help organizations improve themselves with a team of professionals. You love to be occupied with connecting software ideas to financers, problem owners and managing a development team. You want to help make software tools that change the way companies work, measure performance and use visualization to create insight in decisionmaking. You've seen the big software houses, how they work and treat their people, and you're not interested in being a part of that herd... you want to go out there and change the world. Recognize yourself in this description? Keep on reading...
This is a position for an independent professional with an entrepreneurial drive within a cooperative, for a long-term collaborative engagement. We seek help from experienced project managers.
We've been growing and expanding rapidly, and aim to transform our signature services into flourishing and independent organizations. We are looking for entrepreneurs with a strong vision to lead these programs and take ownership of the results with us. Are you an experienced professional that can form and lead teams, develop projects and make them succeed? Then the following is of importance:
In addition to the above, the following is of importance:
- You are independent: an entrepreneur, free-lance, or small business owner
- You are creative, a teamplayer, good at coordination and driven
- With experience in online developments, infographics and KM
- Your English and Dutch writing and speaking skills are perfect
- Perspective on owning shares of the program if proven successful
- You like to work on innovative, new approaches
Interested? Read on and find out the details.
Working in a cooperative
We are a cooperative of independent entrepreneurs. We earn our living by engaging society with full responsibility and develop revolutionary projects in which we are invested. We work together in teams to stand stronger together as independents and reap the benefits of multi-disciplinary cooperation. This is not for the faint of heart, so we seek only the brave and the willing.
Get to know us
- Every Monday | 13.00 h | Get-to-know-us-lunch | Rotterdam
- Monday, once a month | 18.00 h | Hello drinks | Rotterdam (ask for details)
Read the Work-with-us page, and follow its instructions carefully In your application email mention 'Application Program Manager ICT & Software' in the subject line instead of 'Exceptional Member Application'.