Our online video training courses build understanding in systemic sustainability and the core components of the Symbiosis in Development (SiD) framework. There are courses for beginners, as well as experts and professional video training from 4 weeks onwards. The beginners course is free, all courses have a free trial, and are affordable at €39 per month.
The courses cover
- Key concepts including integrated sustainability, systems thinking, resilience, circularity, design thinking, social justice, ecosystems, energy, and road mapping.
- Applying concepts into practice via real examples, case-based, transdisciplinary team projects and video explanations.
- Understanding how to apply systems thinking in your own work environment to design more creative, innovative, long-lasting solutions.
- Learn to use system mapping and complexity thinking, within SiD's framework of Resilience, Harmony, and Autonomy.
- Downloadable resources
- Interact with other experts and enrich your network
- Participate anytime, on any device, anywhere
Currently available courses
On this Future Learn page you can find all of the below online video training programs. The programs have two different formats. The first covers essential sustainability basics, available as a free open course. The second is a series of in-depth video trainings to learn on how to become an expert. These trainings are held in connection with fellow classmates and experts. For those new to systemic and integrated sustainability we recommend to start with the free introduction course.