The research team supports projects, aiming at long term systemic insight. We provide feasibility, market and trend analysis, supply chains, communities and stakeholders, and socio-economics. Systems analysis and systems thinking always lies at the heart of each study.
The team brings a combination of abilities, such as academic expertise, industry-specific insight, and data modelling proficiency. We utilise this array to achieve comprehension of both overview as well as detail, in the form of reports, but also as tools, workshops, videos, and other media.
Research & Analysis services
- Supply Chain Analysis
- System Mapping & System Analysis
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Sustainability Reporting & SDG Impact Assessment
- Financial & Systemic Feasibility
Areas of application
- Cities, Urban and regional studies
- Sustainable food and agriculture
- Industrial Symbiosis
- Circular Economy
- Sustainable resource management
- Knowledge development